Well, i am now a college student!! (dum dum dum) haha im just kidding. i cant wait to start. I went in today and registered for my classes. My only concern is if i will be able to keep working as many hours as i am right now. If i can, i would like to keep working five mornings a week and then go to class but we will see how that all works out. I am so happy because i finally feel that i am ready and it feels awesome!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will be praying for you, I know you can handle classes and work. i cant wait to see you, just 1 month!!! yay!
what are you wanting to do with that?
do you have a direction that you are interested in, or are you just feeling your way out first?
Right now im not really sure. i will either stay for two years and get my associates degree or just go for a year or so and then transfer to another school. im just going to kind of play it by ear.
Post a Comment