BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And so it begins....


Well, today i went to TVCC and am one step closer to school. I met with an advisor to go over what classes would be best and how the times would work out and it went really well. I am so excited to be going to school. I never thought i would be saying that! As of right now if i go full time i will be taking Pre-alg, Eng. comp, College survival(and i need that one. haha) and drawing I. If i fall back to part time I will just drop the art class for now. I cant wait to start!

2 comments:

Amanda Rae said...

hey chica!! i am excited for you! welcome to the real world sister!! i am glad you are excited, it will be a great time for you. so when do you start? i am proud of you!! i hope all is well. i love and miss you!!!

Amy.E said...

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it!