BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

8 things i'm passionate about:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Music
4. Travel ( i love road trips!)
5. My faith
6. Our youth group
7. Art
8. Meeting and getting to know new people

8 thingsi want to do before i die:

1. Fall in love with a Godly man
2. Marry that man and start a family
3. Travel the world
4. Go see Aimee Jo, Andrew and Anaiah
5. Witness a Miricle
6. Become a Mom
7. Have a close relationship with Jesus
8. Be more patient

8 shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Scrubs
4. MASH
5. House
6. Top Model
7. Heros
8. Psych

8 things that attract me to friends:

1. Thoughtful
2. Loving
3. Understanding
4. Make me laugh
5. Hug me when i cry
6. Call me out on what i do wrong
7. Faith in God
8. Overall things in common

8 things I say often:

1. Seriously
2. Hi, welcome to Moxie!
3. Heck yes!
4. Why not, i just got payed!
5. I'm tired
6. I don't want to go to work.
7. I want the computer!
8. I need some coffee

8 artists i never get tired of:

1. John Mayer
2. The Beatles
3. Paramore
4. Mae
5. Relient k
6. Switchfoot
7. Tally Hall
8.Anberlin

8 things i learned in 2007

1. Breaking up sucks
2. Your heart does heal and the tears do stop
3. Growing up is hard
4. You grow up even if you don't want to
5. My family is amazing
6. How much I wish I had gone to school
7. Its never to late
8. My life is just starting

People im tagging:
-Mandie
-Aimee jo
-Andrew

2 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

oooo, cool blog!

kelsey Bryanne said...

oooo, I like this one a lot!!!! I am so excited to see you!